We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The efforts of this role and accompanying team are focused on developer empowerment and enablement via centralized engineering platforms to build, test and deploy applications through CloudForge.
You will work directly with development teams in the successful adoption of CI/CD Pipelines and cloud native development principles. You will be responsible for supporting several industry leading development tools and cloud runtimes as part of the CloudForge team.
Through customer interaction, you will learn firsthand the struggles our development teams face, and explore how to eliminate the friction that inhibits a rapid cycle time from idea to feedback.
Understanding these challenges and assisting our customers with delivering the right solutions is important to our success.
* Works directly with customers to assist them with getting started, updating, and troubleshooting requests.
* Makes recommendations to the development teams with feedback from the customer to improve the user experience on the platform
* Requires continuous learning to adapt to new customer requests and CloudForge offerings
* Apply critical thinking to tackle and resolve requests
* Acts as the voice of the customer to CloudForge product teams and provides insight into the customers user experience of the platform
* Provide recommendations to the direction and timing for capability expansion, upgrades, and training
* Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or equivalent software development and/or support experience
* Generally, 3 years of professional development and/or support experience
* Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
* Teamwork, prioritization, and flexibility skills required
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.