What you'll do
As a Software Support Data Entry Intern your day-to-day will consist of performing data entry keying of PCI data with a high level of quality, confidentiality and in a timely fashion to meet our customer timelines, as well as respond to customer inquiries regarding that data. To be successful you should exhibit exceptional direct customer service experience, preferably with a Software as a Service (SaaS) background or from a technical industry. You will have quick typing skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision.
* Build strong relationships with our customers to enhance their overall experience
* Stay up to date with produce issuess, customer tutorial needs, and our new products
* Continuously looks for opportunities for process improvements and makes recommendations
* Understands what issues can be resolved, and when issues need to be escalated and keeps the next level of support/management informed on escalated issues, patterns, and trends that are outside of daily customer issues
* Blanace data entry keyining responsibilities and delivering timely response/expectations to customers
What you'll bring to the team
* Attention to detail and strong ability to communicate both written and verbal
* Solutions oriented individual with the ability to work with a team and next level support to understand the root cause of issues
* Remarkable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
* Understands the 'why' behind the issue and collaborating with the team to resolve customer related issues
* Ability to interact and effectively answer inquiries from customers, internal teams, and direct management
* Independent thinker, problem solver, and resourceful with good follow up skills, and a commitment to seeing tasks through to the end
* Strong work ethic, acts professionally at all times, a team player with a "can do" attitude and desire to excel
What you'll get
* Competitive pay and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
* Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
* PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
* A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
* Casual Dress: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
* Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
* Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.