Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We're changing the way the world thinks about online advertising and we are looking for talented engineers to join the Engineering Tools team and help us take it to the next level. Are you passionate about developing sophisticated tools and systems to reduce wastage and improve efficiency of the product development process? Are you ready to join a world-class, highly cooperative engineering team? If your answers are yes, then you are the person we're looking for.
* You are a software engineer who enjoys writing high quality code.
* You like working in a fast-paced, agile, and informal environment.
* You enjoy learning about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt them to your needs.
As a member of the Engineering Tools team, you will:
* Learn about and develop a deep understanding of the Amobee platform.
* Design, implement, and maintain the Continuous Delivery pipeline.
* Design and develop test frameworks used by developers to test their code.
* Design and develop systems that simulate various aspects of the production environment.
* Develop strategies/systems for monitoring the health of the production environment.
* 1-5+ years in software development
* Solid understanding of CS basics such as algorithms and data structures
* Strong Java/C#/C++ programming skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline
Nice to have
* Familiarity with one or more of the following
Keywords: Java, Groovy, Gradle, Continuous Delivery, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube, Jenkins, Git, Selenium, Spock, TestNG, JUnit
Location: We are hiring for this role in Redwood City, CA.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Amobee is a mobile advertising platform offering end-to-end mobile advertising solutions and services for advertisers andpublishers.