Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere commitment to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating at every level. As our president and COO David Ko says, "We are a company that continuously innovates. It cannot end. It has to be in everything we do, which means that some of the things we're going to do are not going to work - and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that follows consumers over their lifetime."
* Conduct research to identify growing attack vectors and security solutions in Web identity and access management space
* Perform investigation on variety of activities to identify whether they pose a threat
* Perform technical security assessments, code and design review
* Design control mechanisms to mitigate security vulnerabilities
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with at least one high-level general purpose language (e.g. Java, Scala, C#, Python, Go etc)
* 2 years of work experience in either Web engineering or Web application security
* 4 years of meaningful work experience in Web application security
* in-depth technical knowledge of Web security, authentication, and applied cryptography
* Proven experience in crafting and implementing security controls for Web authentication systems
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.