Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options. T
he recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management.
With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
At Guardant Health, we leverage the most advanced technologies and work with leaders in many different fields to create the most impactful and meaningful technologies for cancer management.
To support Guardant Health's leadership in disruption of cancer treatments, the Enterprise Software team is looking for an experienced and energetic software quality engineer to help drive software quality and continuous integration for an exceptional customer experience. The Enterprise software team is a driven group of software engineers, QA, DevOps and IT specialists who are passionate about software technologies and strive for positively impacting patients lives through innovation and engineering excellence.
As a member of the Enterprise team, you will:
* Participate in requirements and design review meetings to create comprehensive test strategies/plans
* Design, create, enhance, and maintain detailed test cases and conduct hands-on testing, including integration testing
* Provide accurate planning, clear strategies, and milestones for testing leading to successful implementation and timely project completion
* Report, track and escalate anomalies discovered during testing (All testing phases) and ensure closure on issues
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and robust execution of testing as part of a regular release schedule
* Assist in creating, maintaining, and running automated testing frameworks
* Assist with defining and implementing software quality improvement initiatives
* Perform other duties as assigned
You have the ability to understand system architecture, design, implementation and succinctly develop test approach and test cases to deliver high-quality results.
You can work proactively, independently and as part of a team on multiple tasks and projects, and quickly learn new technologies.
You enjoy an agile, fast paced and highly technical environment. You are comfortable with receiving and providing constructive feedback.
In addition, you bring:
* 5+ years of hands-on testing experience, including web-based applications
* Life Sciences experience vital for this role.
* 3+ years of working experience in testing and validating Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
* Hands-on knowledge of SQL queries, RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL) and running software via the Linux command line
* Good knowledge of programming and scripting
* languages such as Java, C#, Ruby and Python, Shell
* Prior experience in automation tools like Selenium, UFT (Formerly QTP),Postman, SOAPUI, Robot Framework
* Hands-on knowledge of websites and web pages debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tools, Internet Explorer Developer Tools, Firebug, and/or Safari Developer Tools
* Strong experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), users training, and testing of custom, complex business applications
* Experience in working in a regulated environment (CLIA, HIPAA, SOX, and FDA)
* Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and people skills
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-like environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* B.S or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics, or a related study or equivalent project experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Guardant Health
Guardant Health is a company that specializes in non-invasive cancer diagnostics and comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy.