Partners Data Systems
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
* At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
* Create what customers need next.
* Drive to make a difference.
* Collaborate and learn.
* Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
* Work closely with various departments and functional groups to verify software products for our cutting-edge instrumentation.
* Create, execute, review and verify software designs, user workflows and verification plans. Update, maintain, and execute use cases, test cases, and test plans.
* Manage test cases and requirements using Microsoft Azure DevOps with CMMI as software test management system. Experience in CMMI is a must.
* Automate tests and use cases through software automation tools.
* Coordinate with Quality Management to ensure that product development projects and changes to existing products are conducted in compliance with design control, change control Verification and Validation (V&V), and regulatory requirements as in ISO 13485.
* Aid in evaluation of Risk Assessments (dFMEA, pFMEA, fault tree analysis, etc)
* Review new and modified product designs for quality characteristics, including manufacturability, serviceability, testability, reliability, and product requirements.
* Aid in the derivation and verification of system and product requirements through modeling requirements, developing use cases, writing specifications, and facilitating prioritization, managing, and validation of requirements.
* Bachelor's in computer science, Engineering or a related field.
* Minimum of 3+ years of software testing experience.
* Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
* Experience in project management and QA methodology
* Experience in Azure DevOps, Zephyr, QASymphony, or QA Complete is a plus.
* Experience in TestComplete, Selenian, Ranorex, or Silk Test is a plus.
* Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person.
* Value your contribution and enlist your feedback.
* Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year.
* Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more.
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.