If you are looking to work for a dynamic growing established company that is delivering innovations for restaurant & bar guest experiences, then Buzztime might be the right place for you. We are looking for a Senior SQA Engineer that enjoys testing mobile applications and hardware. A Senior SQA Engineer that enjoys the challenge of testing fully connected mobile devise end-to-end. But wait . . . did I you know that we develop multiplayer engaging video games for our mobile devices? Well if that doesn't entice you to keep reading, then I'm not sure what will.
Here at Buzztime we are looking for a Senior SQA Engineer that packs an enthusiastic punch when it comes to testing & validating the functionality of mobile applications and devices. The Senior SQA Engineer we are seeking must be as experienced with testing frontend mobile applications as they are with testing the backend supporting services of a mobile device infrastructure. Along with a wide breath of technical knowledge, we are seeking a Senior SQA Engineer that looks to implement efficiencies within the software development lifecycle through test automation and overall process improvements. And now for the icing on the cake . . . the Senior SQA Engineer that we are wanting to join our Buzztime QA team must be ready to have some fun. We are a work hard, laugh hard group of technology enthusiast that are wanting nothing more than to come to work & leave work with a smile.
* Design, write & execute test plans, test cases for identified user stories and project definitions
* Create and/or expand upon supporting documentation.
* Design, create, enhance & execute test scripts to automate the testing of software applications
* Design, create, enhance & execute tools required to simulate data retrieval and database entry for testing
* Design, create, enhance build/deployment automation for releasing software applications on different development platforms
* Accurately report and track defects throughout the development life cycle
* Partner with Scrum team members to plan & execute sprint objectives
* Advocate, partner and champion efficiencies with in Software Development Lifecycle
* Work with Product Management, Project Management, Release Management and support to deliver the highest quality of products for our customers
* Own the outcomes of your work
* Keep learning and share your knowledge with your peers. Requirements Requirements / Key Skills:
* Degree in CS, EE or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience as a Software Quality Engineering, Software Developer Engineer in Test, Software Quality Analyst
* 3+ years of experience architecting, writing, maintaining & executing Selenium based automated tests
* 3+ years of experience testing/validating web sites, web services, APIs
* 3+ years of experience testing/validating mobile applications (Android, iOS)
* Must have knowledge about REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Git, Jira
* Must be a strong communicator both oral and written
* Must be organized and able to prioritize assigned work
* Nice to have testing experience of video games, payment systems, point of sale systems or data management systems
* Nice to have testing experience of mobile device hardware or embedded systems
* Nice to have knowledge of SQL, MongoDB, Nginx, Linux/Unix, Jenkins
* Nice to have knowledge of the following programming languages; Java, Ruby, Python, C#, Bash
We are excited to hear from you!