1801 Royal Ln Suite 1006, Farmers Branch, Texas 75229
The Project Manager provides oversight and is responsible for all phases of various software development and automation projects, including coordinating team members, material, and equipment. The Project Manager will ensure that all specifications are being followed and that work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. By being the single point of contact to our customers a proactive, positive, problem solving approach is crucial. Projects are installed throughout the U.S. and all of North America.
General Job Duties
* Submit weekly Project Reports to keep the customer continually updated, hold teleconferences, and schedule face-to-face meetings.
* Learn the customer's business to best represent its needs to the BSS team.
* The PM must continually manage the project budget, approve all purchases, approve all invoices, and constantly try to improve the financial standing of the project (cutting costs, not quality).
* The PM will create the initial Gantt chart using an BSS Project Schedule Template in conjunction with the Scheduling Manager.
* Be an integral participant in the testing, debugging, and eventual turnover of the system to the customer.
* Provide key input about the customer's operations to ensure that BSS creates the best design possible for the customer.
Superior Performance Objectives
* Maintain a Constant Customer Focus.
* Manage all Financial Aspects of the Project.
* Perform all Scheduling of Project Events.
* On-site Implementation.
* Project Design Input.
* Personnel Supervision.
* Work with Sales Consultants.
* Provide Long-term Customer Support.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 3 to 5 years of related experience. Preferred Discipline: Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
* 50-60% overnight travel.
* PMP Certification a plus
* Strong computer skills with: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Databases (SQL Server and Oracle)
* Previous project management experience preferred.
* Experience with material handling systems and/or warehouse management systems preferred.
* Must be eligible to work in the USA long term without sponsorship.
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation, while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
In addition to exciting work at a growing company, we offer the following benefits:
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
* Vacation/Holiday Pay
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Volunteer Work
* Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
* Company Meetings & Events
Bastian Solutions does not work outside recruiting agencies. No solicitation phone calls please.