Search for more jobs
* Job: 9547-MCAR
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
* Would you like to join a dynamic Engineering team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems?
* Are you passionate about software development in object oriented C++?
* Do you want to work with products that make the world a better place?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you.
Our group is responsible for all aspects of Simulink development including programming language design, algorithm development, user interfaces, data management, compiler optimizations, and back-end code generation technologies. Over a million customers use our tools in designing the next generation of automobiles, airplanes, cell phones, radar systems, and spacecraft (to name a few). The software you help build will be used heavily by our customer base as well other MathWorks product teams
We are looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers with a passion for software development in object oriented C++. Using your C++ object oriented development expertise, you will work with multiple teams to design and improve the core components of our Simulink product line with better modularity and scalability. As a key member of the development team, you will lead projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery.
* A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Mastery of software development
* Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Physics
* 5+ years industry experience. Looking to hire Junior, Senior, and Principal level
* Experience and/or knowledge of any/all of the following areas of specialization:
* Software architecture, design, implementation, algorithm development
* Compiler technology or code generation technology (LLVM/JIT)
* Data management, data repositories, design patterns
* Simulink or MATLAB is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.