At AT&T, we push the boundaries of innovation, bringing the world together in unimaginable ways. As technology is further integrated into all aspects of our lives, protecting and securing our data is now more important than ever. Our Software Engineering teams are dedicated to building innovative and secure solutions to protect what's important to our customers and employees. From enabling better security to designing and implementing process automation, here's your chance to bring proactive solutions to our rapidly changing industry.
Our Flex Force team at AT&T is the largest and fastest growing organization in Technology Development. We invest in our most valuable resource, our people, to drive mission critical software delivery efforts for our business partners across AT&T. Whether building out our 5G software defined network, transforming an advertising business, analyzing data to predict network performance, improving our world class digital experiences for Mobility, or driving our Entertainment business to an over the top model, AT&T and Flex Force is leading the way.
As a Flex Force Engineer you will have the opportunity to move between individual assignments on various scrum teams. You'll drive results working on application development, test driven development, secure development and operational methodologies related to maintaining the code while using open source tools to deliver solutions via our CI/CD pipeline.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work autonomously on DevOps teams creating innovative software solutions across multiple business units.
* Draw upon your advanced knowledge of multiple technologies and software languages to design, develop and test applications.
* Work directly with project and product owners to demo solutions, gather feedback and make needed adjustments.
* Participate in daily stand-ups to communicate progress.
* Create and implement network solutions using data analytics, automation, and network virtualization.
* Collaborate with multiple teams using Agile Methodology to ensure engineering design projects are implemented as intended and quality issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* Responsible for mentoring active TDP participants and first level Flex Force Engineers.
Our highly collaborative environment has a focus on helping each other while enabling delivery of high-quality software that transforms product and business success. If you are looking for a team that gives you the support and tools you need to thrive while getting a variety of different experiences then we would love to get to know you!
* Bachelors degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related technology
* 3+ years coding in Java and/or Python
* Experience with CI/CD Tools and understanding of CI/CD pipeline
* Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
* 3 - 8+ years minimum of software engineering and application development experience
* Experience with full stack development and SDLC
* Proficiency with UI frameworks and front-end technologies such as angular and react
* Proficiency in python, node.js, mongo
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
How does your experience fit in at AT&T?
Flex Force Engineer III
* Typically requires 3-5 years experience
Flex Force Engineer IV
* Typically requires 5-8 years experience
Job ID 1912209-7 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.