Job ID: 71620
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial - No
Who are we?
If you're a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base. Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
* Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks
* Designing major aspects of the architecture of a mS application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure
* Providing technical leadership to the application development team
* Performing design and code reviews
* Ensuring that uniform enterprise wide application design standards are maintained
* Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
* Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to trouble shoot challenging data centric problems
All you need is...
* 4-6 years of strong experience in Java, Spring boot, REST
* 3+ years of experience in Designing & Architecture and developing tools/frameworks
* Experience in Code quality analysis of performing static and dynamic analysis
* Experience in Agile and/or SAFe development methodologies
Good to have -
* 3+ years total experience in microservice development/platform
* 2+ years of strong CI/CD, Security and performance tuning experience
* Well versed with design such OOP, Resiliency, Circuit Breaker
* Excellent communication skills
Why you will love this job:
* Gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
* Opportunity to be exposed to advanced marked technologies
* working with multi channels and divers area of expertise
* You will take active role in team building, including technical mentoring and knowledge transfer.
* You will have the ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application