The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World's Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Modis is a world leader in Staffing, Consultancy & Solutions within IT and Engineering in Europe and North America. Our worldwide network consists of the most intelligent people who translate their skills & solutions into the world of IT & Engineering. Within our sectors we use proven methodologies and implement the right frameworks to offer optimal services & solutions.
Modis is part of The Adecco Group, the largest provider of Human Resource Solutions in the world with more than 6,600 offices in 70 countries.
The Coach (Senior) Business Manager manages his / her Business from A to Z, he / she is responsible for the expansion and management of the customer portfolio and the management of the recruitment process within his or her Business Unit. In addition, he / she is responsible for developing and executing the business plan within his / her Business Unit and coaching and guiding the Business Managers in his / her team. The Coach (Senior) Business Manager reports to the Senior Manager of Modis and will be based in the offices in Eindhoven.
* Managing the business from end to end by offering expertise to clients in the field of staffing, consulting, project services or outsourcing through a bench model.
* The development, execution and follow-up of the business plan of the Business Unit.
* Coaching and guiding the Business Managers in the team.
* Managing and directing the recruitment process of the Business Unit (responsible for the matching part) in close cooperation with the recruitment team to guarantee the quality of the profiles
* Managing the P&L of the Business Unit.
* Designing a business plan for his / her Business Unit and for his / her team. Organizing account reviews and accompanying action plans.
* Ensuring customer satisfaction and quality of service (NPS). If necessary, adjust by setting up preventive or corrective actions.
* Drafting a commercial cooperation agreement, taking into account the margin agreements within the business unit and ensuring the related commercial follow-up.
* Laying, developing and maintaining commercial contacts with (larger) prospects. Relationship management with existing customers. Managing the entire sales cycle (including price negotiations). Provide support to Professionals in case of conflicts at the customer and identify possible solutions.
* Preparation of salary proposals (together with the Experienced Business Manager).
* Influencing the evolution of Modis' positioning at the customer. Encouraging the internal evolution of Professionals at customers to help both the Professional and the customer.
* Managing the entire sales cycle (including price negotiations). Provide support to Professionals in case of conflicts at the customer and identify possible solutions
* Interviews with candidates who are identified by the recruitment team. Successfully completing the recruitment of a candidate. Managing the entire recruitment process (timing, contracts, etc.) for himself/herself and the entire team.
* The follow-up of terminating 3 or more projects of Professionals at the same time (negotiating project planning, taking targeted actions to find new projects).
* Managing at least 1 Business Manager. Training and coaching of the Business Managers on an operational level (development of competences, monitoring of performance, integration of new employees, etc.) and on HR aspects. Focusing on growth.
* Managing the P&L of the Business Unit.
* Be accountable for own activities, KPIs and results, as well as those of the (Experienced) Business Managers and follow them up.
* Completed Bachelor / Master degree.
* Being an expert in sales and recruitment processes and tools.
* A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position with demonstrable commercial successes.
* Job related trainings, such as behavioural interviewing, recruitment and selection techniques, sales training and internal training personality tests etc.
* Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch and English, spoken and written, knowledge of French is a plus.
* Driving License B
* Good coaching skills
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com