Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking experienced and versatile software engineers with process modeling, predictive analytics, and applied ML/AI background and strong customer-facing consultative skills. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and operating enterprise-grade industrial process optimization services on the AWS platform.
* Extensive background leading analysis and modeling to provide business insights
* Strong customer communication skills to elicit and capture current state industrial process definitions, instrumentation, available data, and potential optimization approaches
* Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to design algorithms including data profiling, clustering, anomaly detection, and predictive modeling
* Hands-on experience developing advanced descriptive, real-time and predictive analytics in AWS Sagemaker, SQL, R, Python, Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, Hive, Presto, MXNet, TensorFlow
* Experience in specifying and developing data categorization, quality analysis, extraction, and enrichment pipelines using AWS AI services
* Experience developing machine learning solutions
* Proficient with SQL databases and knowledge of standard methodologies
* Expertise in creation of insights with reports and dashboards using industry standard business intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker and Jupyter Notebooks
* Experience with AWS data services like Sagemaker, Kinesis Analytics, IoT Analytics, EMR, Redshift
* Ability to work with development teams to deliver high-quality
* Agile / Scrum development methodology
* Excellent documentation habits
* Definition and creation of vertical domain-specific industrial process models
* Development of automated data curation processes to transform raw instrumentation data to contextualized process knowledge models
* Advanced statistical techniques to create high performing predictive models and creative analyses to address business challenges
* Business intelligence visualization of insights for customers
* Consultative customer interactions and deliverables
* Large-scale data management & workflow
* Analytic development and automation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.