Are you passionate about working with modern Web technologies and developing micro services which run at scale?
We are looking for someone like you, who wants to collaborate with us to redefine the way game developers publish games and onboard these games to Xbox Live.
Xbox Live is an extraordinary place to work for anyone with a real passion for addressing the needs of our current and future gaming fans. It is a place where we recognize that we are better when we work together, and better still when we lift and grow one another. We are made stronger by our array of dynamic perspectives and ideas. And we have fun, a lot of fun. You should join us.
* Experience building RESTful APIs and services (preferably using C#)
* Prior experience building services utilizing Azure storage and compute technologies preferred
* An ambitious teammate who is passionate about learning and sharing knowledge with others
* Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
In this role, you will work on a team of full-stack developers to:
* Build user experiences and backend services which allow for seamless Xbox Live onboarding and configuration.
* Iterate on the product based on direct customer feedback and business strategy.
* Write automated test cases to maintain a high bar of code quality.
* Incorporate standard methodologies to ensure the product is secure, performant and accessible.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.