Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
ICF is looking for a Software Engineer with Machine Learning experience to support a federal client. The Data Engineer is responsible for processing structured and unstructured data, validating data quality, and developing and supporting data products. The Data Engineer also plays a role in Agile planning, and will design, code, test, correct, and document programs and scripts from agreed-upon specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed-upon standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Designing and implementing highly reliable components for our business-critical applications
* Working closely with engineering leadership and key stakeholders to build new features to address business-critical needs
* Translating high-level business needs into actionable engineering requirements
* Working closely with our QA team to ensure on-time release and product quality
* Participation in the full software development lifecycle process
Skills & Experience Needed
* Must be a US Citizen
* Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* BA/BS or Master's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences) prefered
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments.
* Experience with full stack engineering, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
* Minimum of three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services.
* Experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
* Experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in government cloud environments
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington Client Office (WA88)
Fairfax, VA (VA01)