The web development team at Plaid strives to make financial technology accessible and intuitive for everyone in the fintech ecosystem. This requires crafting elegant, performant experiences for audiences ranging from Venmo and Betterment to consumers all the way to regulatory bodies like the CFPB. The team's work touches tens of thousands of people every single day and is critical to Plaid's mission of democratizing financial services.
As a web developer at Plaid, you'll help spread this mission and vision across our platform, whether building out new features for Fin, improving our product demo and use cases, shipping new features for our blog, crafting a developer newsletter, or building novel ways to communicate with banks. And you'll do all of this alongside a dedicated team of designers, product and brand marketers, and engineers.
What excites you
* Working with engineers with an eye for design, and with designers who code
* Projects with real impact: Your work will touch Plaid's entire user and customer base
* Digging through finance's complex challenges-and reimagining the experience completely through high-quality interactive experiences
What excites us
* Real passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites)
* UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch
* 5+ years of experience working as a Frontend Engineer, Web Developer, or UI engineer.
Want to jumpstart your application process? After completing the application, take a moment to complete our Coding Challenge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is a financial technology company developing a digital platform that enables applications to connect with users’ bank accounts.