Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences with tools that make, manage, measure, and monetize content. As we look to the future, we see a world where many of today's jobs will no longer exist and where creativity becomes the key to success. We must aggressively innovate to unlock creativity in and out of the classroom, and address the creative needs of the next generation.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional engineers who are passionate about education and preparing the next generation for a fast-changing, evolving future by helping build exceptional learning experience platforms and communities.
What you'll do
* Develop best-in-class learning and community experiences for users in education
* Use cutting edge tools and modern web tech stack to architect & develop a high performing, high impact end-to-end web product (front-end + services) from scratch
* Collaborate with local and remote engineering teams
* Partner with product management on roadmap planning and execution
* Partner with UX design to deliver exceptional customer experiences
* Engage with customers to understand pain points and test ideas
* Be on top of code reviews, code hygiene, bug triages
* Follow best practices for efficient and high-quality software development, including but not limited to unit testing, automated UI testing, coding standards
What you need to succeed
* BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent professional experience
* 3+ years of hands-on experience developing complex, large scale full stack consumer-facing responsive web products
* Experience integrating internal and external APIs
* Knowledge of databases and SQL, with experience developing RESTful web services
* Experience using automated testing tools such as Selenium
* Experience using Jenkins to set up and develop in a continuous integration & deployment environment
* Comfortable using modern web tools (npm/Yarn, Babel, Browserify/Webpack/Rollup, Splunk, New Relic)
* 5+ years full stack web development experience
* Experience writing code in Java
* Experience using the JAMStack architecture
* Experience developing & deploying microservices using container technologies like Docker and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes on cloud platforms like AWS/Azure
* Experience using GIT, JIRA, agile practices
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.