Invitae is a healthcare technology company that leverages genetic information to empower doctors and patients to make informed medical decisions. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from innovations in healthcare systems to taming the chaos of biology. We're constantly improving our tools and technologies to deliver the highest quality actionable information for patient health.
What our team does:
We take massive amounts of genomic data, combine it with the world's scientific literature, add to it years of rigorously curated results, and present it to our army of scientists. It's a lot of information. Their time is valuable. Let's do it right.
We're looking for someone who:
* Obsesses over user experience
* Loves a good challenge
* Never stops learning
What you will do:
* Design, build, and continually improve the user experience for scientists across the company
* Create simple, elegant, and performant solutions for complex, information rich workflows
* Implement and evangelize best practices
* Mentor and learn from teammates through design, collaboration, and code reviews
* Make an impact on patient lives every day
What you bring:
* Expert proficiency in React, HTML, CSS
* Working knowledge of full stack architecture. Even better if you know Python and Django.
* History of designing and building outstanding applications from concept to launch
* Top notch communication skills. Experience with distributed teams a plus.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Invitae is a company engaged in medical genetic testing.