Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. As Rally Health founder and CEO Grant Verstandig says, "We get to do amazing work every day that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better."
Rally Recover is an early-stage post-operative patient engagement platform utilizing a configurable provider web-based dashboard and patient-facing mobile device application to improve patient-provider communications and lower the cost of care. Founded in 2016 by orthopedic surgeons, the Company's platform optimizes post-discharge care, physical therapy and post-discharge communications between the patient and provider care team.
* Working with a team comprised of diverse skill sets, building engaging user interfaces
* Having the opportunity to build extensible and reusable UI components
* Breathing life into static mocks with CSS animations, transitions and visual effects
* Building scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
* Developing responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices
* Experience developing microservices and understanding of the Domain Driven Design approach
* Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks
* Help and mentor other members of the team
* Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with modern JS libraries such as TypeScript and ES7
* Experience with modern web frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue
* Experience with data stores
* Experience with sagas or streams
* Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
* Experience with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
* Excellent understanding of CSS
* Excellent understanding of web browsers
* Excellent understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
* Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
Hiring for different Levels:
* Software Engineer, UI: 3+ years prior work experience
* Senior Software Engineer, UI: 5+ years prior work experience
* Principal Software Engineer, UI: 8+ years prior work experience
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a company providing personalized data-driven information and recommendations.