Do you want to enable millions of users to leverage the power of AI and natural language processing in their daily work? Are you excited about building a highly scalable multi-tenant enterprise grade AI service that will fuel the next wave of growth at Microsoft?
We are a fast growing v1 product (public release in June) tasked with the vision to make it simple & intuitive for enterprise customers to build, manage and deploy customer service bots and monitor bot performance without needing to rely on developers or AI experts- a multi-billion dollar opportunity for Microsoft.
The Bot Management team is looking for a strong UI/Client developer with full-stack experience to help build stellar user experiences around management of bots. You will get to work on a brand new code base built using the latest technologies - ASP.NET Core, C#, Typescript, Webpack, and React. We use Git for source control, VSTS for build and release management and run on Azure using Kubernetes.
This role requires strong collaboration skills as you will work directly with PM and Dev across our engineering org. The ideal candidate will have experience shipping production quality web Clients & SaaS services; building well-designed and tested features.
* 2+ years of industry experience in full-stack development successfully shipping services/clients. Experience shipping maintainable, production-quality Web UI/Client code using React, Angular, Typescript, LESS/SAAS.
* Experience building scalable, maintainable, production-quality services with C#, ASP.NET Core, Azure.
* Passion for delivering high quality, delightful user experiences. Experience working across disciplines and influencing across teams.
* Experience working with React and Typescript strongly desired. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
* Familiarity with chat bots and NLP concepts is a plus but not required.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You'll be part of a small, growing team to help build out the Bot Management capabilities and other solutions and will own key features from end to end. Your responsibilities will include building web applications and backend services required to allows Bot managers to create, manage and deploy Bots. YYou will work with team members, Design team and PM team to define and scope the feature.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.