* A positive attitude, and a passion for software development and reliability engineering
* Good organizational skills, detail-oriented strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills. Experience with Scrum and Continuous Deployment a plus.
* Experience creating, developing, delivering, deploying, maintaining large scale cloud services.
* BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field OR 4 years industry experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Evaluate and improve client experience interacting with backend services. Focus on network bandwidth usage, latency, reliability and availability.
* Define KPIs for evaluating user experience and operational efficiency. Create tools to measure those KPIs and generate reports identifying areas of improvement and work with teams to get that done.
* Analyze system trends - Provide systems statistical trending and analysis expertise including trending in system capacity and threshold testing and monitoring, performance characteristics
* Design, implementation, and testing of both client-side and server-side code
* Collaborating with partner teams to deliver end-to-end systems and experiences
* Investigating and prototyping new technologies and frameworks
* Contributing to team-wide infrastructure investments
* Evaluate systems and technology - Assess new systems designs and technical strategies
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.