Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do? - you think outside of the box and aren't afraid to break the rules.
T-Mobile's software developers develop a wide variety of technologies that change how millions of users connect and interact with one another. We're looking for ideas from diverse areas including third party billing, authentication and access, services, security, user interface, data persistence and analytics, tools and automation, etc.
As a software developer, you work in small teams to tackle problems as we continue to push technology forward. As a key member of the team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology and lightweight SOA design patterns. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
Join Network Technology Today!As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
* Experience designing and developing using Java Enterprise (J2EE) is required.
* Experience designing and developing applications using Spring Model View Controller (MVC), Spring Boot is plus.
* Having seasoned operational knowledge on Linux and scripting.
* Experience in Kafka and stream processing technologies
* Working knowledge of Oracle and Cassandra technologies
* Working knowledge of CI/CD and other build pipeline technologies
* Knowledge of best practices for Software Development life cycle & DevOps methodologies
* Preferred qualifications:
* Experience delivering low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24x7 environment
* Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, RESTful/SOAP web services, Unix/Linux, database technologies
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
* Experience with data analysis and reporting tools
* Experience with deploying applications on distributed environments like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
* Design and build services using J2EE Framework.
* Design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business functionality.
* Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
* Design and develop applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
* Utilize development skills to build (code) new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and automated unit tests.
* Utilize experience in conducting performance (load) testing in order to analyze load test results.
* Develop telecommunications applications, with real-time and batch transaction processing.
* Perform Code Reviews for all code written by the other developers, review code for team and industry standards compliance, and provide feedback to developers.
* Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, and communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team.
About T-Mobile USA
T-Mobile USA provides wireless solutions.