About the Position:Seasoned software developer responsible for architecture, design and development of Broad band edge applications, virtualization technologies and 3GPP standards based software. Candidate must have strong communication skills and should be comfortable influencing and working with multiple teams. He/she is expected to interface with product management, partners and customers to drive solutions to completion. Responsibilities:Responsibilities include
1. Design, implementation and support of 3GPP applications
2. Design, implementation and support of Broadband Edge applications
1. BS/MS in CS/CE or similar field, with a minimum of 10 years of software development experience
2. Hands on experience developing virtualization solutions including knowledge of QEMU-KVM, Virsh, and OVS or Contrail vRouter and related technologies
3. Hands on experience in 3GPP standards protocols, CUPS (29.244, 23.214), 5G 23.501, GTP (29.274, 23.401)
4. Experience in Broadband Edge protocols like DHCP, PPP/PPPoE, L2TP
Preferred Qualifications:1. Comfortable with APIs and related protocols like Netconf, gRPC, and RES2. In depth knowledge and working experience on development of large scale multi-core distributed router architecture and strong coding skills with C/C++.3. A proven track record of delivering quality software on time4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.5. Must be a self-starter with ability to quickly learn new concepts and methodologies.6. Experience using source management tools like Subversion, GIT, Coverity and industry standard build tools.Other Information:
* Relocation is/is not available for this position - Not Available
* Travel requirements for the position 1 - 5%
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.