Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. Our mission is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Rally Health is an engineering driven company, and our technology is modern and agile. Automated processes drive and maintain our quality at the highest level. Some key technologies used are: Webpack, Redux, React, Typescript, SASS, Mesos, Marathon, and Jenkins.
The Core Accounts team owns the front door to all Rally products and is the first stop in a user's healthcare experience. Our vision is to build a user friendly and secure account management platform in order to provide a seamless experience to users as they move across their healthcare journey. The team works on projects and code that impacts the entire company as well as insurance companies that Rally partners with.
The Core Services team is looking for motivated and self driven engineers who work best in a collaborative environment delivering large and complex features motivated by our mission and business goals. You will work closely with Product Managers and Project Managers to understand features, do technical assessments, design, code, test and ship to production.
* Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
* Breathe life into static mocks with CSS animations, transitions and visual effects
* Develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices
* Be involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering to development, testing and releasing code.
* Partner with product management and engineering leadership to bring innovative technology and solutions to solve healthcare problems.
* Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular, React & React Native
* Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
* Excellent understanding of CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
* Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
* You are comfortable with Git
* 3+ years of real industry experience
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America's diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Rally Health
Rally Health is a consumer-centric digital health company that helps individuals to take care of their health and collaborates with health plans, care providers, and employers to engage consumers.