Help build and scale the leading Microlearning platform at Cornerstone OnDemand.
Join one of the newest engineering team at Cornerstone that built the leading Microlearning platform. As a core member of our team, you will work closely with the rest of the product, engineering, and operations organizations. You'll be joining the small engineering team behind Grovo [https://www.grovo.com/], a 2018 Cornerstone acquisition. The Grovo platform helps fulfill Cornerstone's vision to improve access to education on a global basis. It also strengthens Cornerstone's Content Anytime subscription offerings.
You will be working alongside a passionate and diverse team to help build an innovative workplace learning product that helps teach employees the behaviors to be extraordinary at what they do, on a platform that users love. You will be working closely with other engineers on the architectural decisions required for our systems to work well together, and to provide the automation necessary for our engineering team to execute and release both quickly and with quality. At Cornerstone, we organize into cross-functional agile teams, working with product and design to iterate and build the best product for our users.
In this role you will…
* Write maintainable and testable code
* Work cross functionally with engineers, designers, and product managers
* Be persistent in the face of roadblocks and lean on your team for support
* Work with your team to design, build, and support new features for the platform
* Understand the business and the business impact of the code
* Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and the wiki
You've got what it takes if you have…
* Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL queries
* Experience with HTML5, CSS3, ECMASCRIPT6, and any modern JS framework
* Experience writing automated tests
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 2+ years experience writing code
* B.S./M.S. in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
Extra dose of awesome…
* Experience with caching technologies such as Memcached or Redis
* Experience working with AWS technologies (S3, Elastic Transcoder, etc.)
* Experience working with queuing systems such as RabbitMQ or Amazon Simple Queue Service
* Experience creating micro-services
* Experience with ReactJS and Redux
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a company providing comprehensive learning and talent management solutions.