Cyber Security is a big deal. It's in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements
* Grew revenue 22% to $322 million in 2017
* Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
* 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
* Imperva's Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader's Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years
* Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the "current offering" category
Prevoty, now a part of Imperva, is growing our QA team and we are looking for mid and senior level QA/Test Automation Engineers who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and who love to be challenged on a regular basis. Our QA team has a deep understanding of our products and the tech stacks they're deployed into, owns their systems end to end and works closely with product and engineering to nimbly support rapid release cycles.
* Work closely with technical support personnel to analyze, isolate and locally recreate issues found in the field across multiple platforms and OS's (Java/JEE, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby)
* Work closely with Product Managers to create test plans for new features based on PRDs and user stories
* Work with the engineering team to create test plans for fixes to issues found in the field
* Work with the automation team to create automated tests for our multi-platform build pipeline
* Create and extend test applications to implement complex functional testing scenarios
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience creating tests in common test frameworks (pytest, jmeter, selenium)
* 3+ years of experience as a QA/Test Automation engineer in a SaaS, Security, or Enterprise product space
* Hands-on experience with git, understanding of git best practices
* Experience running applications and automated tests in containerized environments (Docker, etc.)
* Experience running containers and test environments in AWS
* Application Security background a plus
* Experience with Penetration Test suites, Static Analysis tools a plus
* BS Computer Science or related degree
* Soft-skills like communication, teamwork, flexibility and self-motivation are required.
* Previous start-up experience is a plus.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader-championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva-Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It's an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Imperva is a provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premises.