Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be joining an agile team supporting applications in the Securities Lending industry. The team is cross-functional, collaborative and multi-locational. You will work in an Agile environment with a collaborative group that also values independant and critical thinking.
What you will be doing
You will be supporting existing websites as well as developing new functionality to support Securities Lending. You will work closely with other developers, UX designers, testers and business SMEs. As part of a collaborative team you will have the opportunity to positively influence projects by active participation in all aspects of the agile process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in Internet-related computer programs.
* Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
* Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
* Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
* Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
* Communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
* May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
* A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
* Knowledge of Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, E2E, NodeJS, Mock Frameworks and their application like ng-mocks
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
* C#, SQL Server, IIS
Added bonus if you have:
* Knowledge of/experience with agile SDLC is a plus
* In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
* Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
* Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
What we offer you
* A competitive salary and benefits
* A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
* The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
* A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
* Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.