Unique Facts About UEI
* Latest Cloud Technology adding Machine Learning and Big Data
* Shared learning and cross functional collaboration
* Over 400 patents issued and pending
* Rapidly growing platform with millions of connected devices
* Diverse Engineering environment from embedded to cloud technnology
* Our average tenure is 7 years
* Global reach with huge market share
* Competitive salary with 50% match in 401K
* Strong history of internal promotions within CA and abroad
Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 400 million people every week, and we're just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
This role has responsibility to develop customer-facing cloud services and internal tools to enable a range of new data driven high performance applications for the connected home.
* Design, develop, deploy and refine a world-class cloud infrastructure and services at scale
* Design and develop tools to process large data sets with statistical algorithms, machine learning and data mining methodologies
* Work with Data Infrastructure team in the design and architecture of an optimized database schema, architecture, queries, and complex stored procedures, for OLTP, OLAP and unstructured data services
* Must be able to assess scope and define timelines, plans, and roadmap
* Technical leader; professional, pragmatic and data driven decision maker. You have proven you can hire and build world-class engineering teams and operate in a fast-paced environment. You must know how to motivate and lead your team.
Desired Skills and Experience Links
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3-8 years of experience, graduate degree preferred (various combinations are acceptable for we are looking for all levels)
* Full Stack Experience including solid hands on experience with Microsoft technologies and platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Microsoft SQL Server
* Proficiency in Microsoft .Net (C#) and complementary business layer and front-end technologies including RESTful services, SOAP and JSON, HTML5, Angular, etc.
About Universal Electronics
Universal Electronics provides wireless control technology for the connected home.