Software Engineer- Mid Level
Req #: 214740
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Junior .NET/JAVA Developer in support of the Department of State. You will be part of a group that provide enterprise software applications, infrastructure, data architecture, cloud services and business intelligence to the enterprise. You have a passion for design, new technologies, and building high-quality web systems.
More About the Role:
* Design and code new software as well as modify existing code to add features and functionality
* Turn derived requirements into a fully documented design
* Design, development and implementation for enterprise applications.
* Provide necessary documentation including Design Documents, SOPs, etc.
* Prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deliverables.
* Evaluate emerging technologies to determine advantages and disadvantages of potential solutions in virtual, web-based, and desktop applications.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer science or information technology disciplines
* Experience with .NET, MVC, Webform, and Entity Framework.
* 3 + years' experience as a Software Developer
* Experience with JAVA
* Ability to refine and understand technical requirements and translate to other developers
* Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, or JDBC
* Ability to learn new functional areas quickly.
* Ability to debug / trace code and resolve issues quickly.
* Experience with software tracking tools (JIRA).
* Experience with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
* Requires an active Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience working in a DevOps environment.
* MCSD: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
* Experience with MS Visual Studio 2016
* Experience migrating applications to SharePoint Online
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.