Be part of the Mobile First, Cloud First excitement! The Microsoft Intune team delivers mobile device management, mobile application management and desktop computer management solutions from the Azure cloud. Intune is part of the Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (EMS), which is one of the fastest growing enterprise services within Microsoft. Using Intune, organizations can provide employees with access to corporate applications, data and resources from virtually anywhere, on platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android and others, all while helping to keep corporate information secure.
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
* 1+ years of industry work experience with object-oriented programming language paradigms
* Experience developing and testing computer software and/or online services.
* Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
* Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
* Expertise in relational databases, distributed systems and/or big data technologies
* Experience in developing large scale services
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Interview Day. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via theAccommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Our team is looking for highly-motivated engineers who can help us expand the current Intune offering with new innovative services that focus on information security.
We are a group of supportive team players, working on critical and strategic projects involving high-performance design, coding, debugging and optimization work in a fast-paced agile development environment. We value collaboration and customer obsession and we embrace a culture to give us continuous success for technology and people.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.