Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) is a ground breaking, new Service offering from Microsoft. We leverage Microsoft 365, cloud management, and Microsoft endpoint security offerings to create a secure and productive computing environment for Enterprises.
MMD is the easiest way to delight users and free up IT.
We are building and leading an offering that is customer-first, cloud-enabled offering that uses latest services Microsoft has to offer:
* Cloud management tools (Azure Active Directory, Intune, and Analytics) * Security management (Defender properties, Security Operations) * Windows and Office 365
Being an engineering team, MMD engineers also participate in the design and implementation of future capabilities of the M365 software and service stack.
* A passion for making software engineering more efficient by designing and developing solutions (Services/Tools) at scale and make data driven decisions * Passion for designing experiences that enables Accessibility * Unit tested, monitored, and instrumented are your default settings * Excellent communication, collaboration skills * Experience developing, debugging, and maintaining code
* Experience implementing APIs/MicroServices using NodeJS (ex. Express) and DotNetCore * Experience implementing and consuming Azure stack technologies like Storage, Function Apps, CosmosDB * Experience with SQL Server, SQL Azure, database design concepts and writing T-SQL
* Proven track record of strong customer advocate and creative problem solver * Ability to quickly ramp up, understand complex problems, and create solutions across many products (e.g. Windows, Office, Enterprise Management, Azure) * Experience with Service Management, Operations, and Support a plus * Ambitious, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Looking for a top-notch engineering professional that is passionate for cloud and security technologies. Customer obsessed with an interest in the strategies and implementation for the latest in enterprise cyber technologies. Key priorities include:
* Develop performant and compliant UX and Common Libraries that can hook to the back-end code to deliver great and consistent experiences * Work with ambiguity and deliver in a fast-paced environment * Collaborate with designers and program managers PMs to ensure designs and requirements are informative, clear, complete and account for possible UX variations * Drive features from design through delivery and production usage * Complete lifecycle including development, validation, deployment and live site * Understands Web: REST API, Authentication, web stack development
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.