The Operations Applications Group within the Cloud + AI Business Applications Group specializes in best in class solutions enabling businesses to run their end to end operations for the Dynamics 365 line of Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP) in a Mobile-First/Cloud-First world. Our goal is to enable customers to effectively run their business using the Dynamics 365 products, delivering complete solutions that target the increasing demands of midsize and larger companies. Whether deployed to the cloud or on premise, Dynamics 365 integrates several Microsoft technologies to create a large-scale application. Our culture is inclusive, casual and high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds and grounded in our customer needs. Our team is accountable and provides its members a variety of opportunities to learn and grow their careers.
* BS in Computer Science or relevant Engineering
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Interview Day at our Redmond campus on Monday, August 12th, 2019. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design, develop, test & support features, experiences & solutions for end-to-end business scenarios over the full stack using modern development technologies
* Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale business SaaS applications
* Accountability for the quality, usability & performance of features
* Debug and handle customer reported issues
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.