Are you passionate about cloud computing and building services from the ground up using cutting-edge technologies? If so, we have your next position! As Azure continues its rapid expansion, the focus for our team is to build a new real-time service that will guide Azure customers.
* 1+ years of hands-on software development experience shipping products across multiple product cycles.
* A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
* Passion for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining highly available distributed systems at scale
* Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
* Ability to work in an environment with learning, iteration, and improvement in a tight feedback loop
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#PIEJobs #Azure #Cloud
This position is for someone who is:
* Passionate about distributed systems and building high scale services
* Likes to work in an agile development team that iterates rapidly (at least weekly deployments)
* Loves new technological challenges and excels at solving them
* Passionate about making better software and continuously improving the development process
In this position, you will be actively contributing to building the next generation pipeline for processing, storing and analyzing logs for first-party and third-party customers. The system will provide a rich query language for data transformation and an efficient and scalable system for downstream consumers to subscribe to interesting events.
The team is agile with everyone in the team sharing the fundamental belief of iterating rapidly to meet customer demands with each service deploying at least once a week. As a member of our team, you will participate in all stages of our engineering lifecycle - from initial research and discovery, quick iteration on promising concepts, solution prototyping, and development, all the way through successful service rollout and LiveSite support. Developers in the team have the opportunity to wear multiple hats and demonstrate breadth, depth, and leadership.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.