EMS is one of the fastest growing businesses across Microsoft and Microsoft Intune is a key component of the EMS and M365 offering. With thousands of customers already on the service, EMS/Intune will is one of the leading services at Microsoft.
Customers and Partners are betting on the cloud and expecting EMS/Intune to deliver an unparalleled experience on the service. Support is a vital component of the service and needs to be recognized as a signature experience. We are transforming Intune Support with a modern in-product experience, simplified path for help, and the operating model for services across the company to follow. Support is now an engineering pillar and treated as a first class experience. If you have passion for Customers and Partners, hunger for groundbreaking change, and demonstrated capability to manage at scale - bring your talent to the Intune Customer Experience Engineering (CxE) team!
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements:
* A BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
* 3+ years of experience with developing and shipping high-quality code. SaaS design & development experience preferred.
* Rich experience with distributed based architecture
* Familiar with cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS preferred
* Hands-on knowledge of debugging and automating troubleshooting steps.
* Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies is a plus (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, etc.)
* Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively cross group and with partner teams
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated full stack developer who can help us refine the Intune customer experience when it comes to troubleshooting and supporting our product. We are a group of supportive team players, working on experiences that drive customer and support engineer satisfaction, and work in a fast-paced agile development environment. We embrace a culture which is customer focused, delivers continuously, drives engineering excellence, is collaborative, fun loving and iterative.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.