Are you passionate about making interaction with computers as natural as talking to a friend? What ideas do you have to make it easy to find and use any information by just speaking? Speaking can be a very efficient way to communicate, but it is also very challenging - everyone has a unique voice and unique way of looking for information. Join us to make Bing conversational - simple to use, intelligent, robust and engaging.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team to build robust and intelligent web services and improve them based on user feedback.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience with cloud infrastructure such as Azure or AWS is a plus.
* Experience with machine learning is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design, build and test new features for our web services, meet requirements for user experience, scalability, testability, performance, security and privacy
* Analyze data for existing features, recommend and implement improvements benefitting end users
* Communicate well with engineers, product managers and researchers, within and outside of our team
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.