Do you enjoy delivering value in a dynamic environment, and looking to make a big impact ? Are you passionate about creating a service that will affect millions of business users every day?
Come join the team that is building the Dynamics Customer Insights application and underlying technologies within the Business Applications Group (BAG), leveraging multiple ship vehicles, and a host of consumption surfaces, including Dynamics 365, Power BI, etc. The technology built by this team unlocks insights from large quantities of data, and then moves from insights into the most optimal actions for businesses of all shapes and sizes. This flow quite literally translates into money earned and/or saved for the customer (typically a business or enterprise), and so this product quickly pays for itself many times over. This team owns a charter which is amongst the most interesting and exciting across the industry, combining: A) big data scale; B) machine learning; and C) near real-time insights. This 3-pronged challenge is as tough and as cutting edge as it gets. Come, challenge yourself to work on large scale problems on a service that is taking the world by storm.
* 3+ years of experience in software development
* Knowledge in large-scale distributed computing.
* Knowledge in Microsoft Azure storage technologies and associated cloud service components
* Knowledge is Big Data analysis and machine learning algorithms.
* Experience with Azure service and debugging a live running service
* Experience in Server side development. C# experience is preferred
* Passion for quality and building Internet scale systems
* Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem solving skills
* Outstanding communication skills and collaboration capabilities
* Independent, with internal drive and self-motivated
* Self-learner with passion for technologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for an experienced developer to be part of a team that develops the Dynamic Consumer Insight experiences. As a software developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, integrating, testing and deploying distributed processing systems and related modules and services built on Azure.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.