Are you passionate about cloud computing? Are you motivated to find ways to improve systems and processes? Join us and make a difference to millions of people across the planet building one of the largest distributed systems on the planet: the Microsoft Azure team.
To delight customers in a Cloud First world, Microsoft delivers highly available online services with cutting edge features and innovative functionality lighting up on a regular basis. We value passion, creativity, team work, agility, accountability and desire to learn new complex technical areas.
We are seeking candidates at all levels who love to engineer solutions from concept to production. Developers on the team wear many hats and demonstrate technical breadth, depth, and leadership. You will participate in all stages of the engineering lifecycle.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience implementing and/or operating large scale software services, components, or feature areas
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS or similar cloud computing platforms is preferred
* Effective collaborator, experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
* Proven track record of design and technical accomplishment
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Interview Day at our Redmond campus on Friday, July 26th, 2019. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Our organization is looking for someone who is:
* Passionate about distributed systems and building high scale services
* Likes to work in an agile development team that iterates rapidly
* Loves new technological challenges and excels at solving them
* Excited about making better software and continuously improving the development, integration and deployment process
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.