Microsoft 365 is a key part of the company's cloud strategy and overall mission of empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the customer journey to the cloud there are times when they need to reach out to seek help from Microsoft and that's where our team steps in to make sure that the customer support experience is best in class. Our team is responsible for the entire admin and support ecosystem starting from M365 admin portal , support entry point experience, AI driven self-help, support agent tooling, diagnostics and making sure telemetry is readily available to all of engineering to continuously drive product improvements. Our team is full of people who have truly embraced a growth mindset, is not afraid to make mistakes, believes in doing and are obsessed about providing our customers the best support experience possible.
We are hiring an experienced engineer who are specialized in data processing and analysis. Our team owns customer self help signal and support data analysis for Microsoft 365 commercial users. We have a group of talented engineers and data scientists working closely on a day to day business in this space. You will help us flow metrics data from various sources (real time logging, big data storage, relational databases) into our system, analyze data, look for patterns and anomalies, and provide actionable insights to our partner teams. You'll also need to build Web experiences and insight apis to make the signals and insights easier to understand and consume.
* Bachelor (or higher) degree in computer science or related areas.
* 3+ years of experiences working with object-oriented prgramming languages.
* Experience workin with web services and web applications.
* Great attention to details, and strong communiation skills working with other partners.
* Experience with SQL server is a plus
* Experience with API development, logs processing
* Java script libraries knowledge is a plus to help with the internal web portal development
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
1. Desigh and implementation of data integrity verification tools and models.
2. Build new and support existing data procesessing tools.
3. Insight generation and build reports/Websites to present them to various product teams.
4. Help other data consumers in Microsoft 365, answer questions and address feedback.
5. Machine learning model quality evaluation and fine tuning with data scientists.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.