Candidate will join the new center of excellence for Machine Learning team. Our team develop and enhances applications used globally by Account and Portfolio Management teams.
* Liaise with the Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering, and other teams regarding data science projects
* Provide Machine Learning solutions to help generate strategies and research ideas. Provide support as required.
* Respond to Investment Professionals' questions/requests related to Machine Learning
* Recommend technical solutions to quants and other users
* Assist developing the data science platform from the perspective Machine Learning practitioner
* Provide technical assistance to end users with understanding of our data science platform and Machine Learning workflow
The Developer will demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the complete software development process (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, and Maintenance). The successful candidate must have expertise in ML models, strong Python and data skills.
Qualified candidates must possess a Master's degree in stats or Machine Learning related field.
* Past experience with implementing production ML projects
* Good understanding of which models to use per use cases, understanding of strengths and weakness of different ML models
* Ability to articulate the models, output and it usage
* 5+ years working with ML models
* 5+ years working Python
* Past experience working with SQL, Oracle and other relational database
* Past experience working with Linux environment
* Past experience with Data Science tools and platforms
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability work autonomously with complex requirements. Be comfortable with rapid development environment
* Ability to quickly learn new technology stack
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.