Software Engineer, Lead - Salesforce
Req #: 190033159
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our gloal team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental tool sets
* Experience in Software Engineering on enterprise wide projects.
* Hands on experience with Salesforce, NoSQL/NPL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
* Experience managing and tracking work using management tools like JIRA and following and promoting Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD
* Experience with messaging (JMS/MQ/Kafka) based integration and microservices (2+ years)
* Manage a team of Salesforce Engineers and Business Analysts
* Leverage acumen to understand business problems and trends while developing and delivering core Salesforce solutions anchored in a strong understanding of the overall Salesforce ecosystem
* Data analytics experience a plus (R, Python, Scala)
* Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly preferred.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.