Software Engineer Lead (C#, .NET)
Req #: 190054655
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Software Engineer Lead
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
* Very Strong in C# and .Net technologies with 5+ years hands on development. Experience with .Net Core and Docker will be a plus
* Exposure to SW engineering best practices and design patterns.
* Demonstrated ability to architect, design and lead development of SW components through production releases.
* Have excellent fundamental knowledge on relational databases (MSSQL is a must, nice to have DB2).
* Have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven experience with markup languages (XML, XHTML, etc.).
* Proven experience with web interface/service languages (REST, SOAP) and micro services.
* Proven work experience with web services.
* Experience in programming with Messaging, Caching and Grid technologies.
* Ability to work independently and meet multiple deadlines and ability to prioritize and organize.
* Knowledge of Active Directory, IIS, and LDAP is required.
* Experience working in UNIX/LINUX is a plus.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.