Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems is the place for you. In the last few years you might have seen in your social media feed amazingly beautiful images of the Earth from space in exquisite detail. Or perhaps images in the news forecasting the weather and reporting on natural disasters. Maybe you've even gazed at images from deep space wondering when humans will journey to the farthest reaches of the universe. Behind many of these amazing images are the technologies and innovations created by the engineers at Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems. Situated in sunny Southern California, a location rich in aerospace history, we have unparalleled heritage in advanced sensing systems for space exploration, national security and civil space. We are actively seeking engineers to help evolve our technology and grow our business into new domains and markets. Are you up to the challenge? We're looking for you.
Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) leading the software team in monitoring the field, troubleshooting issues, investigating possible changes, and proposing and making changes to software. All software changes must be flowed through the customer POC for approval before they can be implemented, so strong customer communication skills required. Monitoring and leading the efforts for Security Impact Assessment processing, this is the process to get approval for changes to software and/or hardware though the customer security POC.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
* 10+ years of software engineering experience
* Current active Secret Security Clearance
* Lead a team of 5 to 7 engineers
* Good programing skills with experience in multiple programming languages, multiple operating systems and multiple plat forms.
* Good skills in general Software design, development, test and integration.
* Experience with reviewing plans and procedures
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* strong customer communications skills
* Support all the Earn Value (EV) and Estimate At Completion (EAC) activities
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* This position IS ELIGABLE for RELOCATION ASSISTANCE*
* Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
* Team oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills
* Experience with design, development, Integration and Test (I&T) and Verification and Validation (V&V)
* Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Applied Math, Electrical Engineering or STEM degree from accredited University.
136524BR 136524 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.