JP Morgan Chase
Req #: 190066323
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java and web frameworks such as React or Angular.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Minimum 5+ years experience working as a hands-on Java Software Engineering
* Lead Agile feature teams implementing user stories
* Working closely with analysts, testers and key business partners for effective delivery and testing
* Providing guidance to feature teams while breaking down complex stories into well understood and achievable tasks
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications to satisfy requirements
* Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques
Our commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a wide range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over 2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.