Req #: 190066746
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Chase CCB (Consumer & Community Banking) is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase CCB currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
The CCB Digital Business Services team, is chartered with managing and directing the business services supporting major externally facing application components (web and native mobile apps) focusing on the discipline of functional delivery in the area of customer login, enrollment, product enrollment, and data sourcing across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. enterprise.
Working with architecture and design leads across the Digital organization and broader JPMC organization on business and technical architecture of the platform
* Conducting hands on POCs to prove concepts/products
* Migration to internal and external clouds
* Migration to Microservices architectures and patterns
* Evaluating open source and vendor products
* Leading small group of developers/scrum team
* Able to design distributed applications.
* 5-6+ years of experience in information technology building enterprise scale internet/customer facing systems at a Fortune 500 organization
* 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
* Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up
* Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
* Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures
* Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee, CA-Layer 7, Mashery
* Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
* Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
* Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
* Experience with multiple database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL)
* Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
* Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
* Experience working in a fast-paced financial services/digital focused delivery environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with tuning high volume applications
* Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)
* B.S or M.S (Computer Science preferred), should have proven course work in several computer software, algorithms, data structures, programming languages subject areas
* Previous experience working in financial services
* Experience with caching products like Gemfire and Hazelcast
* Experience working with no-SQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.