We build the suite of tools used by our operations teams to buy and sell homes that are worth billions of dollars collectively. Our pricing operations team uses the tools we build to set the price on tens of thousands of offers to buy homes every month, and manages the price of thousands of homes in our inventory until they are sold. On top of that, the tools will also serve as the interface between human operators and our machine learning models: pricing decisions inputted by the operations team through tooling will be used to make the models more accurate. Since our models evaluate thousands of homes automatically everyday, the data collected through tooling is critical to ensure that we make accurate pricing decisions at scale.
* Build the next generation pricing operations tooling suite that allows the operations team to efficiently and effectively make pricing decisions on billions of dollars worth of homes.
* Collaborate with other engineering and data science teams to define the interface between humans operators and systems, and help systems make optimized pricing decisions at scale.
* Iterate on tooling to enhance user experience by working closely with the pricing operations team to conduct user research and collect feedbacks.
* Consistently build and deliver production quality software.
* Work with cutting-edge technologies such as GraphQL, React, MobX, Redux and Flask.
* Mentor other engineers and lead the team to deliver high quality products.
We're looking for teammates who have:
* 3+ years of experience working as a full-stack engineer with a focus on frontend technologies.
* Ability to write high performance production quality code
* Excellent communication skills and ability to influence different stakeholders
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
* Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependent
* Flexible vacation policy
* Educational budget to invest in your career development and growth
* Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
* Generous parental leave
* Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Opendoor is an online home-selling service aimed at streamlining the sales process down.