Anaplan is looking for a passionate SOFTWARE ENGINEER, INTEGRATIONS to join our fast growing team at Anaplan HQ in the city-by-the-bay, SAN FRANCISCO to be a member of the Global Engineering group located across San Francisco, US, London, UK, and York, UK. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale cloud company.
Are you a creative problem solver who can both give and receive feedback? Do you lead with inclusion, collaboration and openness? As a Software Engineer, you'll be working on next generation of the Anaplan Integration solutions. With big technical problems to solve - you'll have the chance to push boundaries and create something new. We have a long list of incredible benefits and offer highly competitive packages - we're serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry. You'll be working with very smart people who are pushing Java and the JVM to the limits. We'll also offer you a rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you.
Located in the heart of the eclectic SOMA district, you can feel the excitement and energy of what we do at Anaplan when you step into our San Francisco office. There are open floor plans, fully stocked kitchens, and great collaboration spaces, and we focus on making sure that you have everything you need to work well from the right lighting to the latest technology. When it's time for the team to play together, we visit with our neighbors at a Giants game or a local pub's happy hour. Come see for yourself what a collaborative and exciting place to work looks like. You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren't afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don't wait for an excuse to have fun and we inspire each other!
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
* Build and maintain cloud native integrations, integration frameworks and applications for integrating data between operational systems and data repositories
* Work with partners to develop, test, and integrate products for digital signature management, data quality, other cloud products, connectors to leading ETL vendors and more.
* Write code that is tested and testable and you take responsibility for the quality of the code you produce. Be an advocate of TDD
* Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering team members inside and outside the team on delivering essential integration technologies to the marketplace
* Deliver extraordinary communication skills - Be pragmatic and know how to build trust.
* Express your positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a really big deal for us…we're looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
More about you:
* BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in design, implementation and deployment of scalable API services/Clients (RESTful or SOAP).
* 3+ years developing Java in an enterprise environment
* Experience creating application for cloud - GitHub, Heroku, AWS/Azure
* 5+ years developing, deploying, and supporting commercial or custom software
* Proficient in High Level Systems Integration Design.
* Strong database skills like MySQL, Oracle etc.
* Highly analytical and able to solve issues quickly.
Technologies you'll work with:
* Java 10+
* AWS, GCP, Azure
* Experience in working with integration platforms (e.g. Informatica, Boomi, Snaplogic, MuleSoft)
* Experience with developing products with an emphasis on Data Integration / ETL
* UI experience, specifically with React
* Experience with technology that utilizes the OSGI specification.
* Experience managing external engineering organizations and working with technical partner resources
* Experience with white labeling and integrating integration tools to an existing product is a plus.
* Experience in Test Driven Development
What we offer:
* A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
* Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
* Regular agile meet-ups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
* Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events
* A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
* 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
* The chance to contribute and evolve a company with a valuation over $1.4 billion
* Huge problems to solve -you will constantly be learning and pushing boundaries, working with some of the smartest people around!
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time. With 900+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
Anaplan is a company providing a planning and performance management platform for businesses.