VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we've grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we've expanded to ~200 employees globally. It's an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
VTS is seeking an exceptional Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented Engineering team and continuously innovate how we ship high quality product. The ideal candidate has a passion for assuring quality in all that they do, from the frameworks and processes they use to the product they deliver. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product, QA, Dev Ops, and Engineering and drive department-wide initiatives to improve our testing effectiveness.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Partner with engineering, product, and support teams to improve the overall quality and testability of our platform
* Partner with application squads to devise test strategy for new features and architectures
* Drive adoption of new tools and innovations to increase performance and efficiency in quality assurance processes
* Create visibility into product quality and production health using monitoring and analytics
* Support QA Analysts and engineers by providing testing frameworks and education, improving TDD practices and driving change within both groups
* Help develop and refine our big picture testing strategy
* 3+ years of experience using automated testing frameworks on a product engineering team, in a collaborative environment that does CI/CD
* You have a passion for delivering high quality products and can articulate the value in manual vs automated testing (when we should use one or the other)
* You are a software engineer with a strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test environment strategy and testing methodologies
ABOUT THE TEAM
* We have a 40+ person engineering team
* We work in small, cross-functional teams that include product managers, engineers, designers, and QA
* We value continuous learning in our everyday work
* We deploy daily and rely heavily on automated testing and CI
* We use agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
* Our stack: Ruby on Rails, React, Heroku, Postgres, AWS, Swift, Android
* Learn more on our engineering blog (https://buildingvts.com/)
We Take Care of You!
* Competitive compensation packages, including equity
* Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
* Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Bryant Park)
* Generous family policies
* Training and career development programs for everyone
* A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
* 401K plan
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
VTS gives asset managers & leasing teams a single platform to track deals, manage space & collaborate seamlessly.