Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Drive test efforts from planning and development to execution and release.
* Design and develop reliable, maintainable and scalable test automation.
* Participate in product design reviews and quality-assurance feedback. Identify defects and missing information in requirements.
* Collaborate with the engineering teams to develop test plans. Develop test automation code and scripts for validating the functionality of product feature code.
* Execute regression test plans along with any required manual testing.
* 1 year of software engineering or related experience using Java or Groovy. Will consider fresh science or engineering graduates with equivalent internship or course project experience.
* Interested in developing expertise and familiar with testing methods such as unit testing, automation testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, IT or related technical field in STEM areas.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.