This is a team lead position for web application development, working on a variety of internal and customer facing applications. A well rounded skill set is needed, with a strength in ASP.NET server side technologies (C#, Web API, T-SQL).
* From preliminary business requirements and solution architectures, conducts feasibility analysis and uses comprehensive technical knowledge, creativity and judgment in exploring possible high-level solution designs.
* Produces software designs to meet complex requirements within time and cost constraints.
* Ensures technical documentation reflects changes to application functionality or implementation choices. Plans, conducts, and supervises assignments.
* Reviews progress and results, and communicates with management. Leverages team skills for successful project completion.
* Leads system design, applying established and emerging software engineering best practices and design patterns.
* Balances between robustness and speed/cost considerations, optimizing based on what's appropriate for the solution domain.
* Writes application code at a high level of productivity, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
* Plans overall documentation needs and provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements.
* Drives quality best practices including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration to ensure a defect-free delivery.
* Maintains consistency and encourages improvement.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and ten (10) years software design and development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Significant experience required in .NET, ASP.NET (Web API), web services, and SQL server. Experience serving as a team lead is strongly preferred. Experience creating mobile applications is desirable.
* Job Family IT
* Pay Type Salary
* Corp Dallas - 2001 Bryan Street Suite 1600 (75201), Dallas, Texas, United States of America