Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
* Participate in the development lifecycle with a focus on developing new features and functionalities for enterprise software solutions, encompassing service layers, integration, user interfaces and data
* Provide technical leadership, direction, and design expertise to CDK Global's user-interface development teams
* Create sophisticated, imaginative, and efficient reusable user-interface solutions across multiple browsers for various devices and operating systems
* Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups, make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance, and performance
* Propose product enhancements and the adoption of new features, including new technologies such as Mobile, Big Data, Cloud Services and more
* Extensive experience programming in NodeJS or C#.Net, writing complex finely tuned SQL.
* Make recommendations on how software features and functionality can best be utilized by the end-user
* Define data architecture
* Assess new issues and take ownership of establishing protocol for problem resolution
* Directs and guides clients through resolution of technical issues
* Attends training courses as required and stay abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
* Applies problem-solving skills to provide customer support to resolve escalations
* Works in a team environment; serve as technical resource and mentor. Contributes to Source Control (git), regularly committing code, and reviewing pull request.
* Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned
* Experience with ReactJS, AJAX, REST, Talend, Salesforce is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 5 years of programming experience, or a Master's degree and at least 2 years of programming experience; OR in lieu of bachelor's degree at least 7 years of direct programming experience
* Programming and design experience
* Experience with databases including but not limited to SQL and NoSQL environments
* Proficient with test-driven development and web template technologies
* Experience utilizing Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
* Ability to document, track and monitor a problem/issue to a timely resolution
* Knowledge of operating systems
* Collaborative problem solving ability and self-motivated
* Strong verbal and written communication skills along with prioritization of duties
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and other industries.